- 650 claimed lumens
- 1h 30min reported battery life
- 172 g
- flashing mode
- no pulse mode
- 4 brightness levels
- Included mounts: Slide-on, Helmet
Review: Overall good light with a slightly irritating mount
Review by Nathan Hinkle, Sept. 12, 2013, midnight
- USB rechargeable.
- Extremely bright.
- Sufficiently wide beam, although not as well spread out as the Urban 550 and the Expilion 700.
- Unique button system: locks out against accidentally turning on the light, requiring you to press and hold the button for 9 seconds to unlock if the light is put into storage mode. This is an awesome feature for anybody who has their light jostling around in their backpack all day.
- Pricey, but competitively priced for this much light output.
- Mounting mechanism is bulky and somewhat difficult to set up. Mount is not easily transferable between bikes.