- 200 claimed lumens
- 4h 30min reported battery life
- 4h 15min measured battery life
- 175 g
- flashing mode
- no pulse mode
- 2 brightness levels
- Included mounts: Slide-on
Review: Niterider's entry-level offering
Review by Nathan Hinkle, Sept. 12, 2013, midnight
- USB rechargeable.
- Reasonably bright.
- Moderate beam spread.
- Has flashing red side-lights to increase visibility. I'm not entirely sold on these, as I think having red at the front of the bike can be confusing to drivers. I'd prefer to see amber lights, like on the L&M Urban 550, or more white spilled to the side, like on Planet Bike's lights.
- Batteries are actually just NiMH AAAs inside, not a built-in Li-Ion battery.